ZOMG! Tomorrow will be 2015! I hope you’ve enjoyed 2014 as much as I have…while I did accomplish some things, I really didn’t accomplish everything I wanted to this year, but life happens and I’m not going to beat myself up about it…neither should you! Let’s just agree to do better :).
I love looking back at Made-to-Travel, truthfully I really enjoy every single post so these year enders are always hard, but(!) I’ve narrowed it down and here goes it! Hope you enjoy, friends!
- Good Habits…Green Smoothies: 2014 was the year of my Vitamix –in this post I share some of my favorite blender concoctions.
- Ethical Studs: I also fell in love with post earrings this year. Who knows…maybe I’ll fall in love with something completely different in 2015–fun!
- Good Habits 15 Ways to Make Someone’s Day: I think this is a warm hug of a post…total practical and easy ways to make someone smile.
- Iceland! Iceland! Iceland!: 2014 toooootally the year that brought me Iceland and new Icelandic friends and memories, my gawsh this place is magical. So magical I went twice in ONE YEAR! Thank you 2014!
- Reader Request- Ethical Jeans: I can’t believe I had never done a full jeans post. It’s obviously such a staple item that can be ethically sourced! So happy for this reader request.
- What I Wore-All Neutral and All Ethical: Probably my favorite outfit post ever, not really because of what I’m wearing but because of the realizations that came as I was writing this post.
- Ethical Swimwear-One Pieces: The beginning of summer obviously brings bathing suits…such an amazing selection of ethical suits this year!
- Good Habits: Cashew Nuts: What a magical nut! I use cashews everyday! Here are some benefits and my fave ways to incorporate the cashew nut.
- Ember Arts: I was just really impressed with Ember Arts and all they do. So happy I got to work with them this year.
- New Uses for Old Things: Definitely one of my favorite posts of all time! Plenty of ideas for ordinary items in your home.
- Ethical Swimwear: Bikinis: TOLD YOU! So many good choices for ethical swimwear this year!
- DIY Tattooed Shoes: This is easily my most used DIY item. I LOVE these shoes so much more now that they’re tattooed!
- Ethical Cozy Chic: Tips on how to pull off the trés chic cozy chic look…a personal fave! Also some ethical items to get you started.
- Ethical Winter Accessories: Oh my this post was hard to whittle down! So much good ethical winter gear…ps LOTS on sale now!
- National Cat Day: My favorite cats on the internet to celebrate National Cat Day…if you need a smile, or are in the mood for cute overload—this is the post for you!
- Gifts that are NOT Things: I know this is my most recent post, but I think lots of these gifts are great for other occasions…rethink your gifting by not giving things!
So that my friends wraps up Made-to-Travel in 2014! Thank you again and again for reading…it really means so much to me! I hope I was able to bring you some joy in 2014 and can’t wait to bring you more ethical shopping and happy things in 2015!—Doesn’t that sound like the future?! Wow!
Happy New Year! Stay safe and of course ENJOY!