Ha! I Made It! – Snake Print DIY

I don’t do as many diy posts as I’d like to but I finally got around to trying one of my many pinned diys because I of course stained my fave tee (it’s ok I have extras, duh).

This DIY is inspired by …love Maegan.

…love Maegan utilizes the new Sharpie Stained Fabric Markers, which I sadly don’t own. As you can see above per usual of her diys it’s totally flawless. So be sure to take a lookie here.

So let’s start on my improvised version :).

(pants-thrifted via goodwill; shoes-thrifted via buffalo exchange)

I’ve already decided to do this to something else! I kinda love how it turned out :).

iheartnewsletter.jpg

30 Comments

1. Rocquelle October 16, 2011 / 11:53 am

I really love how it turned out!! Excellent job friend!!
    Rocquelle recently posted..Life HappensMy Profile

2. Jen October 16, 2011 / 3:09 pm

This is one of my favorite posts of yours! You did such an amazing job re-creating your shirt! Obsessed!

3. Laura October 16, 2011 / 3:49 pm

I don’t usually like snakeskin print, but this diy is so cool, the shirt looks great on you! 🙂
    Laura
    Laura recently posted..My Week in Instagram PicturesMy Profile

4. Anika October 16, 2011 / 6:13 pm

Um, I full on LOVE it! you did such a great job. HA indeed! kiss kiss
    Anika recently posted..CrossroadsMy Profile

5. Marissa October 17, 2011 / 12:16 pm

This is awesome! It came out so well! You’re so crafty; I don’t have the patience for most DIY projects.

6. Ashley October 17, 2011 / 5:48 pm

AHHHH!! That is such a cute shirt. Love that you DIY’ed it even more.
    Ashley recently posted..CountdownMy Profile

7. ambika October 20, 2011 / 12:27 pm

Love this! & it looks so fabulous with this military pants & shoes!

8. Casee Marie October 21, 2011 / 9:25 pm

Girly, this is brill! I’ve never done a full-on fashion DIY, per se, and I’m always inspired by the amazing things bloggers come up with. You totally rocked this one (more DIYs from Jamillah, please?) and I’m totally going to try it someday.

P.S. I love Maegan (no pun intended), her blog is fabulous!

9. Bette Gordon December 10, 2011 / 5:41 am

I don’t see the resemblance between both t-shirts, but without considering it your came out really cool! This is so great, you are so talented !
    Bette Gordon recently posted..Cancer Tattoos TumblrMy Profile