Happy Monday, friends. If you’re in the US you may be enjoying some extra time off for President’s Day and if you’re in the Northeast in the US you are surely freezing! So I wanted to share with you one of my favorite Winter solutions Waxelene.
Review of the week: Waxelene (9oz $10.15), I bought this stuff last winter as an alternative to petroleum jelly. I have SUPER dry skin and lips in the winter and Waxelene by far has been the best solution…plus it’s all natural, organic, cruelty free and made in the USA! I use it on my hands, on my lips, cuticles–anything that needs a really good dose of moisture and I am just finishing the jar I bought last winter. Lots of bang for the buck! Highly recommend!
Now friends, please enjoy some of the recent reasons I hearted the internet.
- Hubba hubba–hot guys reading all over instagram!
- A beautiful and touching tribute to the amazing David Carr.
- I really hate that I’m chronically late, I always really try to be on time, but somehow I never am…clearly I have one of these issues.
- Why the world seems quieter when it snows–I always wondered this.
- Holy moly! — Literally 101 great reasons why coconut oil is amazing!
- So stoked to find 16 cruelty free blogs to follow!
- Very useful list of 10 ways to look better according to your face and body shapes.
Have a fantastic start to your week, friends!