Words for Your Week: “The world doesn’t care about what you know. What the world cares about is what you do with what you know.” Tony Wagner at Penny Conference, organized by Skillshare found on swissmiss
Happy Monday dears! Love this quote-so true! All the knowledge you have is wasted if you don’t do anything with it.
Now, please enjoy some of the gems from my internet this week.
- Above- LOVED this article: 16 Revelations on Barack Obama by women who dated him; found on Ash in Fashion.
- Uh oh! The beginning of the end of Facebook stalking?
- 5 questions to start your life right now.
- Try Hulu plus FREE for 2 months , you’re welcome!
- Great list of upcycled organizers!
- The NY Mets and the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) both turn 50 this year! To celebrate they made a limited collection of organic, made in America Mets gear …this one is for my fave Mets Fan- HI HONEY!
- Woah! Human pantones, pretty cool.
- And lastly below-5 ways to DIY your summer shorts.
Have a beautiful week my friends!!!