Happy Friday friends! I am soooo happy that my post of this year’s roundup on ethical swimwear made it to this week’s Links la Mode on IFB.
Sharing ethical fashion is really the main intention of my humble internet space so it really warms my heart that Independent Fashion Bloggers seems very supportive and interested in it too! They have accepted several of my ethical fashion highlights but truly it is always an honor and it ALWAYS makes me so happy!
Thank you IFB yet again you rock the house.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP
Something in the air…
Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
Warmer temps, longer days, and lots of floral pants. Spring is definitely here, and it’s keeping fashion bloggers filled with inspiration. From spring-themed DIYs to pastel laden outfit posts, to tips for the never ending search for the perfect swimsuit (summer is just around the corner!), once you diive into these links, you’ll find it impossible not to embrace the season.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: APRIL 5TH
- amateure.: outfit perfection
- Chic Mommy, Cool Kid: Transition Your Shoe Wardrobe from Winter to Spring
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Summer 2012 Trend: The 1920s
- Easy, Petite Looks: Why Hello There, Vintage Hermes
- Fashionably Philosophical: Denim Jacket Addiction
- First Came Fashion: Sprung
- Hippie Lace: Spring 2012 Trend. Minty Green Goodness.
- Inexpensive Chic: Retro Bathing Suits
- Made to Travel: Ethical Options for Swimsuit Season
- Petite Avenue: How to: Cap Toes
- Pins, Needles & Fashion: Outfit Post: Welcoming Spring
- Real Girl Glam: My Spring Musthaves
- Runaway in LA: How to wear spring pastels
- Sequined Sprinkles: White Wash
- Simply Frabulous: Interview with Lula
- Tha.DARLINH: DIY: Pastel Bracelet
- The Average Girls Guide: Wardrobe Must Have: Chambray Shirt
- The Dernier Cri: Fashion Inspiration: Hunger Games
- The Sparkle in Her Eye: Your Secret Leg Lengthener: The T-Strap
- Wish Upon a Smile: Outfit #7 – First Dates in the Season of Spring
Designer Sandals at Shopbop: Serafini, DVF Sandals, Jerome Rousseau, K. Jacques Sandals, Serafini, Tibi, Kors, Costume National, Tory Burch Sandals, Sigerson Morrison, Tkees, Loeffler Randall Sandals & Fashion Sneakers
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine
ALSO dears! Today is the last day you can enter my Spring Giveaway from HappyScarf. I will be drawing a winner later this evening and announcing winner on Monday, April 9th!
YOU COULD WIN THIS GUY!