So last year! My Costumes From Your Closet post was literally published on October 30th…EEP a little close, no? A bit of a fail for you my friends, so I decided to reshare some of my favorite last minute costumes again, just a little earlier this year! These costumes are easily hiding in your closet or disguised at a thrift store near you!
- The Son of Man-I think this painting is instantly recognizable, brilliant easy costume!
- Wednesday Addams– Got a black dress? White Shirt? Brunette? Powder out your face a bit and you’re Wednesday!
- Banksy Street Art-This takes a bit of crafting, but get some white paint and shade some black pants and shirt or hoodie…grab flowers on the way to your Halloween festivities.
- Old Man from Up-grab some balloons on your way home and poof you’re done!
- Rosie the Riveter– As if I couldn’t love denim shirts more :)…yesss!
- Black and White Film or Photo-get some gray face paint and black lipstick..poof! No instagram filter necessary.
- Tom Cruise, Risky Business-Add some socks & enthusiastic dancing.
- Uma Thurman, Pulp Fiction-Add Black pants, dark lipstick, bobbed hair & cool girl dancing.
- Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany’s– Add sleeping mask (diy Breakfast at Tiffany’s mask here), french twist, & optional cat.
- Miss Piggy-Add snout, ears, blonde hair, glove & pearls.
- Creepy Crawling Girld, The Ring-Add some dirt and shred dress a bit, comb hair over your face, & pale out your skin.
- Carrie– Add lots and lot and lots of fake blood.
And for fun fun! Here are costumes from my closet from the last few years :D.
- Top row: woman laughing alone w/ salad – it was a meme party, lol and Lichtenstein girl costume
- Bottom row: Holly Golightly and Rosie the Riverter and friends pirate and Waldo 🙂 at super last minute Halloween bff dinner!
Hope this gave you some inspiration for Halloween this year! Be a kid! Take advantage of a day you can be anyone/anything :D.