Hi friends, happy happy Monday! Review of the Week: Last weekend my dad and I went to The Natural History Museum and saw the exhibit Life at the Limits: Stories of Amazing Species, where I met this cute little axolotl. This exhibit is all about the literally extraordinary and varied characteristics animals have for survival and life—everything from cloning to surviving extreme temperatures to being super duper fast–life is truly amazing. If you’re in NY, make your way over, it’s so awesome!
Now, please enjoy some recent reasons I hearted the internet.
- This lazy girl loves these no carve pumpkin ideas!
- Ha!!! Totally great post on having a reusable bag problem/non-problem!
- The BEST Facebook message chain of all time…omg, laughing out loud again and it’s like my 5th time reading it!
- Sadly, tis the season for colds–needed this great list of vegan cold and flu remedies.
- I’m totally in the bring your lunch to work camp, so these no fail 10 minute lunches are completely helpful!
- Cutest earrings ever. EVER.
- Tips on what to snack on from a nutritionist–and they’re yummy!
- Oooooo Netflix for books.
- Great reminder: You have the power to ruin someone’s day. Love the infographic on when are the ONLY times it’s okay to ruin someone’s day.
Have a beautiful week, friends!