Hi friends! If you’re anywhere in the northeast US I hope you’re indoors and toasty or maybe sledding down a snow covered hill!
As I mentioned before I was on the west coast visiting my dear brother and while I was there I went to a lovely shop in Oakland called knimble and I am smitten. Knmible is a buy/trade/sell store similar to a Buffalo Exchange, BUT it also carries fair trade and locally made goods! Basically my dream store! If you’re in the Bay Area, I super recommend you visit a knimble!
Now friends please do enjoy some of my most recent reasons I hearted the internet!
- Soooooo many GREAT free classes to take on the internet! My mind is blown…also I’m learning to code and the ukulele!!! THANK YOU INTERNET <3.
- Oh man, dream come true…clear canoe.
- This made me so sad—monarch butterfly may soon be on endangered species list :(.
- I think every single person should try to do this.
- Diane Keaton style icon–yes, fo ‘sho!
- Love these tips on how to wear all kinds of bold bold lipsticks, plus these are all cruelty free!
- Yessss to ethical metallic fashion.
- This pop star amputee is giving Lady Gaga a run for her money!
Have a wonderful week, friends!