Happy weekend!!! I love a Saturday morning, don’t you :). Please enjoy some of my most hearted links from this week.
- Ethical Deal of the Week: I love the Kijani Bracelet by Badala available at Pure Citizens for $10. I think it’s both delicate and urban. Pure Citizens is a flash sale site for all ethical products. Need an invite?! Here ya go!
- Banning plastic bags totally works.
- Super helpful chart on the shelf life of food.
- This is GREAT. 9 ways to celebrate women everyday.
- Life’s numbers game that is depressing and encouraging at the same time.
- 20 great ways to use coconut oil.
- Lastly, how beautiful is this chart on how to eat with the seasons.
Have a gorgeous weekend!