Words for Your Week: “If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S Eliot found on EcoSalon
Happy Monday friends! The quote for this week is all about challenging yourself. I am a big fan of pushing myself, I love problems I can’t solve and taking on a new project that completely feels like I’m failing until I don’t ; for me that feeling of accomplishment is 10x more satisfying than completely rocking out on something I can do with my eyes closed. Being challenged to me is a big part of growing and with every challenge conquered or failed I learn something about myself.
Now friends, please enjoy some reasons I hearted the internet last week.
- Above, J. Crew comes out with a fair trade line, YAY.
- Useful Google features you’re probably not using…I know I wasn’t!
- I LOVE THIS! – How the 10 Commandments apply to your relationship.
- Why you should not worry about anyone.
- I’m in a bit of a summer drinks mood so…1) two super easy sangria recipes 2) endless yummy mojito recipes.
- I am so buying these sneakers.
- Lastly, below- I think there are few things cuter than Isabella Rossellini as a big bee.
Have a beautiful week friends!!!