I’ve mentioned that I’m obsessed with neon right now and while I’m still looking for that perfect neon dress I am still injecting little bits of neon into my winter wardrobe.
- Chain-I had some lying around, but you can buy at any craft store or remake a necklace you don’t wear.
- Pompom trim-About $2.00 a yard, you can buy at a craft store or find fun vintage trim on Etsy.
- Jewelry pliers
- Fishing wire thread
- Measure your chain to your desired length and trim
- Thread your fishing wire thread through your needle
- Start attaching your pompom trim to the chain by basically sewing them together.
- SEW SEW SEW-I’m not going to lie this process was a little cumbersome for me at first, but once I got into a rhythm it went by pretty quick.
5. Once finished putting on the desired amount of trim either add a jump ring and a fastener or just attach the end links on the chain to close.
6. Wear and be merry :).
I love my pompom necklace! It feels super festive :).