So now that Fall has totally set in, I feel like we should review the basics :). In case you’re looking for your new season essentials here are some great ethical Fall clothes and things to get this season started right!
Ethical Fall Clothes:
- Jacket–Everlane City Anorak $98: Everyone needs a jacket for brisk but not quite cold days. I LOVE this jacket from Everlane. If I didn’t already on a very similar jacket this is tootally the jacket I would buy.
- Scarf–Alternatives Flamestitch Scarf $22: I’m really really trying to justify buying another scarf for this guy! I love a pop of color in an otherwise dark Fall palette. This scarf from Alternatives Global Marketplace is so perfect–tassles! colorful! lightweight!–yes! yes! yes!
- Sweater–ASOS Chunky Sweater Recycled Eco Yarn $57: A sweater that you can wear on it’s own or over a button up or dress is a must in Autumn when layers are key! Love the boxy fit of this sweater from ASOS made of their recycled yarn.
- Backpack–Earthdivas Hemp & Cotton $35.99: Even though I’m not in school I think backpacks are the best to get in the Fall mood–I love this one with earthy tones.
- Jeans–Lily Skinny Straight Jeans $98: I’m a little obsessed with this cut of jeans; half skinny/half straight looks a little more classic to me than your typical skinny or straight jeans.
- SHOES– ZOMG! I die for Fall shoes! Time to cover them toes with this cuties :). Oxfords: Insect Shoes $139: These oxfords are so cool! The print is made out of an upcycled pair of jeans! // Sneakers: Inkkas Adobe Low Top $50: Sneakers that go with everything and don’t look like running shoes–definite yes! // Ankle Boots: Golden Ponies Pixie Boot $50: I think this boot can go with everything and love the black detail with the tan….so pretty. //Black Flat: Matt and Nat $85: I’m super into a pointy black flat and these look so modern and even though there’s barely a heel, I think they still read as sexy and chic.
So there you go friends! Your Fall basics! Find anything you’re missing in your Fall arsenal? Also side note: I know I’m constantly recommending beautiful things for you to buy–but these are to fill in the gaps of what you already have! Shop your closet FIRST–ALWAYS! And if you see any brisk weather needs, I hope these ethical fall clothes and things can fill them!