Hello friends! Happy first week of Fall! Even though the weather’s cooler I feel like it’s still a wonderful time to garden…maybe an even better time than Summer! My new apartment has GREAT light and a balcony, so if you follow me on instagram or pinterest you may have noticed I’ve become a little obsessed with all things plants, making my review of the week super relevant :).
Review of the Week: The Urban Garden Center in Harlem is one of my happy places in the city. Tucked away under a bridge uptown; it’s totally an oasis in the city, staffed with the sweetest most helpful people ever. ADORE YOU Urban Garden Center!!
Now friends, please do enjoy some links that makes me heart the internet…
- Just bought my first bottle of castile soap so super excited to try out some of these: 10 Household Products to Replace With Castile Soap.
- Great shortlist of secondhand shopping sites and apps. Yesssssss.
- OMG! Totally excited for this diy on how to make towel animals!
- I actually don’t get my nails done too often, but when I do I like the place to have great standards, so love these tips on how to spot an ethical nail salon.
- Would love to own just one of these dreamy surrealist paintings. I heart people’s imagination.
- A thoughtful look at 9 behaviors that hold people back…my favorite one: “Letting impatience derail every possibility for making progress.”
– Patience is not about waiting – it’s the ability to keep a good attitude while working hard for what you believe in.
- Really helpful list of where you can find cruelty free makeup.
- Totally brilliant!! — 5 tips to quickly make your home look cleaner than it is! You know for those last minute guests ;).
- I really really REALLY want to try Stowaway Cosmetics—it takes me forever to finish a tube of lipstick–Stoaway’s mini sized cosmetics are perfect for a girl like me! Plus they’re cruelty free, and they recycle empties.
Have a beautiful week, friends!