Oh I loooooove Valentine’s day :D. Yeah, I realize this is a bit cheesy and also maybe I’ve totally bought into a Hallmark holiday, but I’m okay with all those things because I really enjoy hearts and can not hate on a day that is dedicated in the name of love and appreciating people.
Here are some fab ethical gifts for your dude Valentine.
- Brushed Flannel Shirt w/ Waffle Lining – $61: I love that this shirt is great for the super duper cold right now but then can be used as a jacket in the spring and fall.
- Hey Handsome – $5: Stick this on the side of your boo’s bed or on the mirror in the morning. The sticker can also be reused so can live again anytime your man needs a pick me up.
- Hangry Pillow – $40.04: I mean every man I know gets hangry, tee hee.
- Hobo Knife (travel utensil set) – $26.00: To prevent hanger give him these! I know my bf wants to be at the ready to eat at all time.
- Personalized Whisky Barrel – $75: Let his personal stash of booze, be truly personal :D.
- Parachute Portable Hammock – $44.99: I want this for myself! Relaxing on the go…YES!
- Men’s Wood Band Ring – $47.69: I think handsome jewelry on handsome men is really attractive : ).
- Best Made All Purpose First Aid Kit – $89: My man is always injured and lacking in supplies!! Show him you care with this good looking first aid kit that he doesn’t have to hide away.
- Baseball Bat Bottle Openers – $95-$125: Give him a bit of his favorite team’s history with these bottle openers made of wood from a bat that was used by MLB players.
- Chestnut Denim Apron- $81: I love aprons! I think they almost make every gift roundup I do, but it’s totally hard to find good ones for men but these fit the bill for me!
Don’t forget a card!!!!!! I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! But more adorable options available at Fair and Square here.