Happy Friday! I hope you’re looking forward to the weekend, I know I am!
Great deals are definitely one reason I heart the internet and I find so many great ethical deals while I research during the week that just don’t make it onto made-to-travel and I found this quite a pity. So I’m going to try including an Ethical Deal of the Week alongside my link roundup; aka I Heart the Internet.
- Ethical Deal of the Week: Threads for Thought via HAUTELOOK, the lace blouse above is $20, originally $48. If you’re not a member of HAUTELOOK here’s an invite. Learn more about Threads for Thought HERE.
- Fashion trends you can thrift right now.
- How to use natural introversion for career and personal success.
- Love this article on Barack Obama, the editor. Here are his handwritten markups on his Inaugural Address.
- Roh oh! How you lost your virginity lasts a lifetime.
- This is brilliant, have you ever bought makeup from etsy?! I think it’s a pretty brilliant way to buy independent and know what’s in your makeup!
- Good habits to live in calmness. It’s all about your reactions.
- I love space so I these THESE!
- Lastly, below- holy holy smokes we are living in the future! 3D printing pen!- I am amazed!
Let me know if you like this Ethical Deal of the Week situation. Have a beautiful weekend, friends!