- 100% Recycled Binder from BuyGreen.com-$5.50 available HERE
- Proud Mary Bag 60% off!-$27.50 available HERE
- Fair trade scarf from SERVV-$22.00 available HERE
- Fair+True Pleat Print dress from Fashioning Conscience-$102.33 available HERE
- Oka B. Taylor Vegan flats, made in the U.S.-$42.00 available HERE
- Fair Trade hand painted plates from GreenHeart Shop-$19.95 available HERE
- Komodo Fair Trade Floral Blouse from Fashion Conscience-$55.30 available HERE
- Priti NYC nail polish in Peporomia, on sale!-$9.45 available HERE
- Melie Bianco Vegan Kim Bag-$104 available HERE
- Handmade Ring from Given Goods Company-$225 available HERE
- Fair Trade Mini Dress from Fashioning Change-$34 available HERE
Let me introduce you to Pantone 17-5641, a.k.a- Emerald, a.k.a THE color of 2013! Ain’t she hot!?!? I absolutely think the Pantone color of 2013 is perfect for everyone. There is not a skin tone out there that doesn’t look good in this gorgeous shade of green.
If you need some more inspiration take a lookie at Pantone’s delightful mood boards on Emerald. I particularly like “RADIANCE”.
All Pantone images from the Pantone site HERE.