One of my favorite things about writing made-to-travel is researching experimenting, reviewing and being inspired by all kinds of new ethical products that I share with you.
2012 was a GREAT year for discovery, so I’d like to reintroduce you to some of my favorite new ethical finds of 2012.
- 1. Compassion Couture-a fantastic shop for ethical shoes, bags, and jewelry (seen here)
- 2. Osborn Shoes-the gorgeous collaborations Osborn did with artists was just amazing (post here)
- 3. EcoSwim-ethical swimwear that is modern and classic (seen here)
- 4. Greenheart Shop-a charming ethical store with a little something for everyone (seen here,here and here)
- 5. Falling Whistles-the beautiful accessory with a great story (post here)
- 6. Alexis Russell Jewelry-I fell in love with this jewelry, made from recycled metals in NYC (seen here)
- 7. Vitamin A Swimwear-a sexy, young, trendy ethical swimwear line made in California (seen here and here)
- 8. Caseables-customizable cases for your phone, reader, laptop…oh! and they also make adorable customizable notebooks. Made ethically in Brooklyn using eco-conscious material (post here).
- 9. Kaeng Raeng Cleanse-vegan cleanse, made in California (post here)
- 10. GreenSmart Cases-modern eco-friendly cases made ethically (post here)
- 11. State-awesome clothing line in Brooklyn that creatively upcycles clothes to make new again (seen here)
- 12. 2568 Shoes-bright fun shoes, prints made by fair trade cooperative in Guatemala (post here)
- 13. Made Collection-the first flash sales site dedicated to American Made products (seen here)
- 14. Future:Standard-an ethical clothing boutique, carefully curated to be super current…definitely one of my fave ethical shops (post here, also seen here)
- 15. Dahlia-completely organic makeup line that performs superb (post here)
Wheeeew! That is a lot of new goodness in my life and I hope in yours too.
If you’re in search for anything ethical products or have any product suggestions for me, please feel free to share! I can’t wait to see what ethical finds 2013 will bring :).