Words for Your Week: “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” Roger Crawford found on EcoSalon.
Hello my friends! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Love this quote on challenges. I’ve been feeling super challenged at the moment, but you know I completely do not feel defeated and it makes all the difference in the world.
Please enjoy some of my fave links from the internet last week.
- Above, I love this little look into Proud Mary. P.S- If you want to read more on this beautiful ethical brand: see my Proud Mary bag HERE and read my post inspired after meeting founder Harper Poe HERE.
- Apparently according to science men and women really can’t be just friends. Thoughts? Found via Date Report.
- Yay Boston!!!! Boston’s Mayor Menino writes a letter to Chik-Fil-A and it is awesome. I also love Menino’s defense of his letter.
- The AIDS quilt has never been able to be seen all at once, sadly because of how vast it is…until now.
- Here is a timeline of the U.S.A controversial Olympians’ uniform.
- 10 easy DIY’s for your old tee-shirts.
- Lastly, below Eileen Fisher wants you to pay attention to their ethical practices with their new ad campaigns.
Have a wonderful week, friends!!!