What I Wore-A Touch of Neon

While I don’t have the neon dress I’m dreaming of in my head I do have a little neon in my life :D.

(polish: color club-yell-oh w/ brucci french bliss; rings: rose-my grandma’s ring, spike ring madeherthink)

(sweater-barney’s warehouse sale; neon blouse-urban outfitters; jeggings uniqlo; boot-miz mooz)

I bought this neon tank top three years ago as a birthday treat for myself. I only remember it was 3 years because I believe it was my first beeday with the bf and he was not a fan of this top (ha!). But I still love it and still wear it and we’re still together (smile).

I love a little bright color in a wintery mix but really the goal is for a super bright neon dress! Keep your eyes peeled for me, friends.

1. miranda February 4, 2012 / 2:42 pm

Love the brights right now! And that yellow is perfect for this gloomy weather:)
    Im actually putting together a post about brights, so Im probably gonna feature you miss lady:)

• Jamillah February 6, 2012 / 10:37 pm

Aw, you are too sweet M. Thank you.

2. Rocquelle February 4, 2012 / 2:56 pm

Yes for neon!! Love that spiked ring!
    Rocquelle recently posted..SMILEMy Profile

3. Oh to Be a Muse February 5, 2012 / 11:57 am

i think it’s funny that the bf didn’t like this bright top. some people are afraid of bright colors. i think you look adorable with this neon top and your neon nails.

by the way, did you score any Jason Wu for Target?
    Oh to Be a Muse recently posted..Inspiring Style: Jason Wu for Target ~ My PicksMy Profile

• Jamillah February 7, 2012 / 4:25 pm

I sure did, friend! I got the yellow/pink plaid shirt dress :). You?!?

4. Fashnlvr February 5, 2012 / 5:29 pm

Love the nails, the tank and those boots! your hair is really cute too!
    Fashnlvr recently posted..OOTD: Spies Like UsMy Profile

5. Madeline Quaint February 6, 2012 / 5:34 am

It’s so cool your nails are the same colour! Fab to wear a touch of neon with dark neutrals.
    Looking forward to the neon dress. :)
    Madeline Quaint recently posted..Tell Me Your DreamsMy Profile

6. jillian m. {coffee, light and sweet} February 6, 2012 / 8:09 am

Love the nails! I think doing some color on the nails would be a good way for me to rock neon, since I don’t really have it in my wardrobe (black is my go-to – I’m boring).

And yes, let me know when you and the bf can hang! What part of Queens does he live in?
    jillian m. {coffee, light and sweet} recently posted..adventures in weekending: nothing but sweetMy Profile

7. Vix February 6, 2012 / 10:18 am

Looooove the nails La :)

8. Marissa February 7, 2012 / 11:38 am

Is this the first time I’m seeing your haircut? I love the bob! You’re so adorable!
    Marissa recently posted..’20s Roaring InMy Profile

9. Aquí February 8, 2012 / 6:02 pm

This is such a flattering mani! I love the colors! Sadly, I never feel comfortable in yellow. Maybe its because I’m so pale but it makes me look slightly ill. I just love the color though, I think this might be a good way for me to wear it.
    Aquí recently posted..heres how: packing lightMy Profile

10. Jenmarie February 11, 2012 / 2:48 am

Cute nails! Aren’t all the bright colors so cheerful and fun?